Cijena dostave: 184,00 kn
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Audio Converter for Mac and PC
Take your sound new heights with the high-speed, high-resolution, low-latency, and ultra-portable UAC-2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Audio converter.
The bus-powered UAC-2 adds two channels of 24-bit/192 kHz high-resolution audio to any USB 2.0 or 3.0-equipped Windows or Mac computer - even to your iPad.* It utilizes SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology for low latency and includes advanced features such as 4x upsampling, Loopback,
and MIDI I/O.
Plug in any microphone, line-level device, or instrument and use the UAC-2 for onstage playback, recording to a DAW, or enjoyment of high-res audio in your home or office. You can also use it for fast, low-latency podcasting, gaming, and other live streaming applications.
Pair a UAC-2 with your DAW and create great audio in any recording environment. Connect a wide variety of microphones, line-level devices, and instruments. Use Direct Monitoring for zero-latency overdubbing.
Sync your MIDI controllers, sound modules, and drum machines.
Archive your favorite recordings in high-resolution formats.
The UAC-2 provides everything you need, in one compact device.
The UAC-2 works with everything from legacy USB 2.0 laptops and desktops, all the way up to the latest-generation Mac or Windows USB 3.0-equipped computers.
Or plug in an AC adapter and Apple Camera Connection kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately) and use it with your iPad.
- 2-in/2-out SuperSpeed USB 3.0 audio interface
- Support for recording and playback up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Loopback function for webcasting, podcasting, gaming, and other live streaming applications
- Low latency overdubbing and direct monitoring for zero-latency monitoring in mono or stereo
- Two combo balanced XLR/TRS input connectors accept both mic- and line-level signal
- Hi-Z switches allow direct connection of electric guitar or bass
- Switchable +48V phantom power
- Two balanced TRS output jacks for connection to amplifiers or self-powered speakers
- 1" headphone jack with dedicated level control
- Independent gain controls and clip LEDs for each input
- Large knob output volume control
- Direct Monitoring switch for zero latency monitoring in mono or stereo
- MIDI In and Out
- Compatible with all popular DAW and streaming software, including Cubase, Logic, Garage Band, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, and others
- High-performance mic preamps with up to +60dB of amplification
- 120dB of dynamic range
- 4x upsampling during A/D and D/A conversion for reduced noise and enhanced fidelity
- Asynchronous transfer system unaffected by computer jitter
- Bus powered—no AC power required
- Robust metal housing ensures roadworthiness
- Works with all USB 3.0-equipped computers and iPads