Trenutno nema proizvoda u košarici.
The SE Kingfisher has a modern signature sound that will grab your attention.
Dual humbucking pickups give sparkling top end with a high midrange growl to give the
Kingfisher a personality that will cut through the mix while holding down the band with its sweet warm fundamental tone.
Designed in PRS’s Maryland shop, the Kingfisher’s offset Swamp Ash body and neckthrough construction provide sustain and evenly balanced tone, while the figured maple veneer adds a touch of class.
The 24 fret maple/walnut neck allows unlimited possibilities for your creativity and sonic palette, and the 34” scale length makes this
an instantly comfortable bass for players old and new.
Kingfisher (4B ‘H’) pickups are deep, thick-sounding humbuckers with plenty of top end clarity and punch.
These modern pickups have a distinct old-school tonal character that delivers that huge “clacky” tone missing from some modern basses.
• Body Wood Swamp Ash Wings, Figured Maple Veneer
• Number of Frets 24
• Scale Length 34”
• Neck Wood 5-Piece Maple and Walnut, Neck Through Body
• Neck Shape SE Bass 4
• Fretboard Wood Rosewood
• Fretboard Inlay “Old School” Birds
• Bridge Hipshot Transtone
• Tuners Hipshot HB6
• Hardware Type Nickel
• Truss Rod Cover “Kingfisher”
• Treble Pickup PRS-Designed 4B “H” Treble
• Bass Pickup PRS-Designed 4B “H” Bass
• Controls Two Volume and One Tone Control
• Strings 45-105
• FinishFaded Blue Wraparound Burst
• Included Accessories Gig Bag