local_shipping We ship to United States
Delivery (US / USA) 40,00 €
The Next Step in Your Electronic Drumming Journey
Conveniently compact and ideal for drumming at home, the TD-07KV V-Drums kit delivers the superior expression and playability of high-end V-Drums in an affordable package.
Roland’s original ultra-quiet, double-ply mesh heads feature across the snare and tom pads, while large crash and ride pads and a dedicated kick pad with realistic, satisfying pedal feel round out the kit.
The TD-07KV also lets you explore creative opportunities that go far beyond any acoustic kit, with deep editing tools to craft custom sounds, onboard Bluetooth to play along with music tracks and lessons, USB to connect with computer recording software, and much more.
• TD-07 module with 25 preset kits, 25 user kits, and 143 instruments
• V-Edit, EQ, ambience, and 30 multi-effects offer deep editing tools to create your perfect drum kit sounds
• Snare and tom pads with Roland’s legendary double-ply, tension-adjustable mesh drumheads
• One PDX-8 8-inch snare pad with independent head and rim zones for assigning different sounds and three PDX-6A 6-inch single-zone tom pads
• KD-10 kick pad offers realistic rebound and beater feel while minimizing noise and vibration
• CY-8 12-inch crash and ride cymbals with choke support
• 10-inch hi-hat cymbals and integrated foot pedal, with fine incremental control between open and closed positions
• Four-post drum rack stand with metal construction and sturdy clamps with strong grip
• Integrated Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream sound from smartphones, tablets, and other Bluetooth devices and send MIDI data to music apps
• Advanced built-in metronome with the ability to adjust time signature, note value, and click tone
• Onboard coach function provides interactive tools to build timing skills and track progress
• USB for recording audio and MIDI data to computer music software
• Support for kit expansion with a second crash cymbal (CY-8 V-Cymbal and MDY-Standard cymbal arm sold separately)