Dynamic Vocal Microphone
local_shipping We ship to United States
Delivery (US / USA) 40,00 €
The stage is incredibly loud, with the instruments seeming to acoustically close in on the vocalist… – these are challenging environments for which the new MD 445 from Sennheiser was created.
The audio specialist’s large-diaphragm, dynamic stage microphone combines a direct, head-on sound with a tight super-cardioid pick pattern, providing not only maximum isolation from other on-stage sound sources but also an extremely high level of feedback resistance.
With the high-rejection MD 445, vocalists can effortlessly assert their presence even in the loudest of environments
The top model of dynamic Sennheiser microphones sounds impressive thanks to its unparalleled presence and openness.
The sophisticated and extensive sound calibration of the dynamic, wired microphone creates noticeably greater proximity to the vocals.
With its high-rejection supercardioid pickup pattern, the MD 445 provides focus in every application and systematically protects against feedback – even at extreme volumes.
Thanks to its rugged metal design, it can withstand extensive wear and tear.
The MD 445 pushes the potential of dynamic microphones to the limits of what is technically viable.
The direct, focused sound gives every voice greater presence and intensity.
Its sophisticated transparency and the richness of the low and middle ranges create an unparalleled acoustic closeness.
Time and effort have gone into newly tailoring the acoustics of the MD 445 for modern stages and the most demanding of live productions.
An all new highly developed aluminum-copper voice coil forms the basis for a noticeably direct and nuanced sound.
This high-rejection supercardioid microphone systematically blocks out ambient noise, guaranteeing maximum protection from feedback in the most demanding environments.
• Dynamic vocal microphone
• Very lightweight, rapidly responding aluminum- copper voice coil
• High-resolution, direct sound for audibly greater proximity to the vocals
• Directionality: high-rejection supercardioid
• Extremely high feedback resistance
• Large diaphragm diameter
• Spring-mounted capsule to shield it from body-borne noise
• Hum compensation coil to eliminate electromagnetic interference
• Rugged metal design
In the Box:
• 1 x MD 445
• 1 x Clamp
• 5 x Pop Protection
• 1 x Pouch
• Connector: XLR-3m
• Frequency response (Microphone): 40 – 20,000 Hz
• Weight: 329 g
• Nominal impedance: 245 ?
• Min. terminating impedance: 1 k?
• Dynamic range: 145 dB(A)
• Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
• Pick-up pattern: high rejection supercardioid
• Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1.6 mV/Pa -55.9 dBV/Pa
• Max. sound pressure level: 163 dB
• Equivalent noise level: 18 dB(A)
• Connector: XLR-3m
• Dimensions: O 47.5 x 174 mm