For professional live performances, this set consists of 1 SKM 500 G4 handheld, 1 MMD 945 super-cardioid dynamic capsule, 1 em 300-500 G4 rackmount receiver, 1 GA3 rack kit, and 1 mic clip. It can be used for live stage, theatre, presentation. Elegant and robust black case and capsule suggest that this is ultimate quality and design microphone, and is part of the professional touring segment of the Sennheiser offer.
G4 addresses the broad base of the wireless market that relies on analogue transmission in the professional UHF band. G4 benefits from sixty years of expertise in analogue wireless design, bringing its users a maximum of features, reliability, and user-friendliness. G4 is fully compatible with all G1, G2 and G3 systems, ensuring investments continue to be viable and pay off well into the future. With many user-driven improvements and new features, G4 will continue this legacy.
Stop dreaming about power. G4 has it. The IEM, 500 series offers up to 50 mW RF output power (adjustable in 3 steps: 10/30/50). Portable Broadcast & Film sets benefit from 8 hours of battery power. G4 is a reliable partner on every set. G4 is beyond expectations on its price point. A switching bandwidth of up to 88 MHz 500 series literally enables you to go everywhere your job takes you. G4's 500 Series enables you to link up to 12 receivers for simultaneous easy setup, saving valuable time. G4's intuitive LCD and OLED displays make lives easier in every environment.
We have tested this set on all possible positions, in front of the stage, in the back, behind the stage, even in the backstage. The only possible conclusion is that this product is phenomenal!
Sennheiser EW 500 G4-945-BW Band is available HERE.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
- EM 300-500 G4 true diversity receiver
- SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter
- MMD 945-1 microphone head
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- 2 AA batteries
- power supply
- GA 3 rackmount set
- 2 rod antennas
- quick guide