The SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter includes an infrared sync function, which tunes it to the EM 100 G4 receiver with a simple push of a button. Its mute switch eliminates unwanted sounds when it's not in use. Its e945 capsule employs a supercardioid pickup pattern for superior feedback and off-axis rejection. It offers a powerful sound that's smooth, yet extremely rich in detail. You'll also appreciate its resistance to handling noise.
EW 100-945 G4 includes an EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver, which offers 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies across a 42MHz bandwidth for interference-free reception. This system is highly expandable - you can link up to twelve receivers for simultaneous setup. And you'll benefit from a 330-foot transmission range and up to eight hours of operation. Beyond that, the EW 100-945 G4 is backward-compatible with previous evolution systems, ensuring that your past investment continues to pay off into the future.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminium transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
Sennheiser EW 100 G4-945-S Wireless Handheld Microphone System is available HERE.
In the package you will get:
EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter
MMD 945-1 microphone head
GA 3 rackmount set
MZQ 1 microphone clamp
2 AA batteries
2 rod antennas
RJ 10 cable